Mava Cake - Tried and Tasted from My Diverse Kitchen..

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

While I was browsing through Aparna's My Diverse kitchen, this cake recipe caught my eyes. It was quiet a simple cake recipe, incorporating unique Indian flavors into it. I am a person who loves cashews and flavors of cardamon in anything. So I wanted to try this cake and it turned out to be really great. Mava cake turned out to be really delicious, soft, filled with flavors of cardamon and khoya. My hubby liked this cake and enjoys it with his coffee. But next time he wanted me to add more cashews into the cake.
I followed Aparna's recipe exactly with no changes and my cake turned out to be great. Aparna's blog has so make great baked  goods and every time I browse through here site, I am motivated to bake some cake or cookie. I have also bookmarked her macrons and will try them sooner. This simple yummy rich mava cake goes to Lakshmi's Tried and Tasted event guest hosted by Srivalli.
This also goes to Champa's Bake-off  and  to EFM - Cakes and Bakes series



5 comments:

Unknown September 14, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

looks wonderful !!!

Champa September 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Looks good. Thanks for the entry.

Priya Suresh September 15, 2010 at 2:21 AM  

Mava cake looks absolutely delicious..

Aparna Balasubramanian September 15, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Looks lovely. It is indeed a deliciously soft cake.
Thanks for baking from my blog.

Srivalli September 19, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Sangi that has really come out well..thanks for sending it across!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About me

Sangi
San diego, California, United States
View my complete profile

Back to TOP