Reposting for Letz Relishh Paneer event and My first award

>> Sunday, September 5, 2010

Here is my Rasmalai and Rasgulla for Jay's Letz relishh event- Paneer.


I am very happy to let you all know that I have won the 9th Mediterranean cooking event Tunisia started by http://www.tobiascooks.com/. I received the book titled 'North African Cookery' by Arto der Haroutinian. Its a nice book with huge collection of various recipes from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya explained in simple words with very few ingredients and without much complicated techniques. I would like to thank Tobias the author of Tobias Cooks for such a wonderful book.. :)
I will soon start trying out the recipes from this book and share with you all.

5 comments:

Nivedita Thadani September 6, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Hi Sangi
Congratulations!!
And Rasmalai and Rasagullas looks yummy!
Want to grab the bowls.

Akila September 6, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

congratulations sangee and both rasmalai and rasgulla looks fantastic and tempting dear...

http://akilaskitchen.blogspot.com

aipi September 6, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Congrats dear..wish you many many more to come..!!
Rasgullas n rasmalai looks delicious..my hubby's all time fav:))

US Masala

Sadhana Valentina September 6, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Congrats Sangi..the dishes look great.

Unknown September 7, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Congrats Sangeetha

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About me

Sangi
San diego, California, United States
View my complete profile

Back to TOP